Copyright and Licensing
Submitting the manuscript to Izvestiya Krymskoi Astrofizicheskoi Observatorii, the author agrees with the following.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial. 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License.
Upon manuscript submission, the authors pass the rights of publishing the manuscript to the publisher (FSBSI "Crimean Astrophysical Observatory of RAS"). The manuscript is published in printed and/or online version only after peer-reviewing by referees and accepting for publication by the editorial board. If the manuscript is not accepted, the agreement will not take effect.
All published materials are distributed free of charge on the journal website.
Rights of Authors
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial. 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) permits to fully or partially utilize published materials for any purposes, including commercial use, only if the corresponding references are provided to the original work and credits are given to the authors.
In particular, authors and third parties are allowed to use the published materials for the following:
- to include published materials into a theses;
- to partially reuse the published materials (data, figures, tables, images, text parts) in future publications only if conditions of the Publication Ethics are met;
- to use the published materials in lectures, seminars, etc.;
- to present the published materials in conferences and symposia;
- for scientific discussions with colleagues.
If any of the published materials has been modified before reuse, details of the modifications must be clearly stated.
Authors promise upon manuscript submission that:
- the manuscript is an original work of the author(s), and it has never been published before in the present form;
- all coauthors (if any) approve submitting the manuscript to publisher;
- it has not been published also in a part exceeding 50 % of the content in any printed or electronic publications except for preprints;
- author also guarantee that contents of the manuscript does not infringes anyone’s copyright or other rights. If the article contains material that is someone else’s copyright, author promise that the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner to use the material have obtained and that the material is clearly identified and acknowledged in the text.